New Path Pregnancy Resource Center is supported financially by individuals, churches, businesses, and fundraising events held throughout the year. Your regular, faithful, and generous support helps New Path’s dedicated team of volunteers and staff share God’s love. You also enable us to provide accurate information, services, and support to women and men in order to help them make informed, life-changing decisions about pregnancy, sexual integrity, parenting, and post-abortion recovery.
With your help, New Path is able to be a light in our communities. Your gifts allow us to offer free services in a caring, practical, and confidential environment. When mothers and fathers choose life, New Path is here to provide practical services to help them be good parents.
Here's how you can donate to this life-affirming ministry:
- Contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail in your donation to: 805 West 6th Street, Marysville OH 43040
- Bring gently used maternity or baby items to the office. Monday - Friday 1pm-5pm
- Participate in special fundraising campaigns, such as our Walk for Life, Baby Bottle Campaign or our Annual Galas
New Path Pregnancy Resource Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. EIN 31-1311212)
Volunteers are a tremendous asset to the New Path Pregnancy Resource Center organization. We welcome individuals who wish to lend their expertise, energies, and enthusiasm to promote our life-affirming message.
Here are several ways you can get involved:
- Client Advocate: Meet with clients, build a relationship, help them to become independent.
- Prayer Team: Pray for us and with us.
- Event Volunteer: Help with planning and implementing one of our annual events (Walk, Baby Bottles, Galas, Training).
- Administrative Support: Help with our mailing lists, filing, and office administration.
- Facility: Help clean, tend to landscape or garage/storage organization.
- Mentor: Learn to teach our clients about parenting, finding employment, relationship building and life skills.
- Board Member: Help lead the pregnancy resource center in the most effective ways to meet changing client needs.